Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: OT. Re Headphones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    OT. Re Headphones

    I couldn't find my original Post so I have put this one up as a follow-on.

    I replaced my Sennheiser HD 420 headphone foams with these:

    10 Headphone Earphone Foam Cushion Ear Pad Earpad Cover | eBay

    I cut the foams along the join-line of the front and rear pieces to get a flat disk. This turned out to be the same size as the original foam disk but half the thickness. So two discs per side were fitted to the 'phones.

    My headphones are now as good as original and back in use. Cost less than $3.00.

    Thank you for the tips, guys.

    Marshall.


    PS. I later found these ones which may be trimmed to size. They appear to be as thick as the original parts.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Replacem...item3ccc5a4666


    Thumbnail pic shows HD 420 with disintegrated foam.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mah; January 2nd, 2013 at 09:01 PM.
    Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28272550 times.